We are SO excited to welcome you back for our Fall 2021 Recreational Session.
Please read this carefully so you are ready for your first class!
What to Bring
– Less is more! Come with shoes (boots/coats when it gets cold), a mask and a water bottle
What to Wear
– You want to wear something that is comfortable and easy to move in (no jeans/skirts/dresses)
– Tight tops are best, so they don’t get caught on equipment or flip up when going upside-down
– Long hair must be tied up
– We ask that you avoid wearing clips/headbands in your hair
– Remove all jewelry
– Everyone must wear a mask upon entry and in the washrooms… when exercising, masks can be removed if needed
– Only socks or bare feet are permitted in the gym
Arriving to your class
– Please know what class you are signed up for! This is nessicary when coaches are welcoming you to your class!
– Coaches will greet you 1-2 minutes before your class starts outside of either Door 1 or Door 2 (at the front of the building).
– You will receive automated email reminders to fill out your Childs screening form prior to class
– Parents are expected to line up with their child, to acknowledge that their screening has been completed (or complete it before they come into the building… because we all forget sometimes!)
– There is absolutely NO parking in front of the building. This is a fire lane and we need to keep it clear
If you are late
– Please knock on the double doors if you are late to your class
– Our receptionist will be happy to let your athlete in and walk them to their class
– Coaches will let athletes out at the same door they came in through. Again, please wait outside for your athlete outside. Please do not park in front of the building.
– At this time, we are following the guidlines by Gymnastics Ontario and will not be requiring proof of vaccination
Important Session Updates
– We will be starting to send out (hopefully) Monthly emails as things come up throughout the session!
– Follow us on our social media for all updates about Snow Days / Closures and important information about our Recreational Session!