Our experienced coaches encourage your camper to have fun, learn new skills through games and drills with lots of encouragement. We have created a fun & safe space for summer activities this year & always.
Our new summer camp programming follows the Provincial Guidelines for Phase 2 which means we have very small camp group numbers and limited space available.
Camp registration is now open
Gymnastics Energy is pleased to offer weekly summer day camps
starting July 6th.
*Not all time slots are available for every week unless interest allows
All registrations are for the full week. We are unable to offer daily registrations at this time. Campers need to be 5 years old no later than December 31st 2020 and can be up to age 12.
Provincial guidelines recommend no parent entry into the facility. We are unable to accept payments in the office.
To ensure a safe and fun experience for your campers, here is a summary of some of our new protocols/procedures:
- Fixed small groups of campers for the entire week with designated coaches
- Each group has a separate zone that is only used by that group for the week
- Campers will be physically distancing at all times
- Gymnastics Energy disinfects high touch surfaces and share spaces twice a day
- Equipment is cleaned after each group uses it and the entire facility is cleaned and disinfected daily
- Campers have their own craft supplies and small equipment and will not be sharing these supplies
- Our experienced coaches will be encouraging your camper to progress and learn new skills through games and drills with lots of encouragement
- Coaches and managers have worked hard to develop programming that is fun and engaging. Restrictions will not distract them from having fun.