Our experienced camp counsellors are excited to bring their energy to our Summer Camps. Our camp provides a safe and fun environment for your children to explore their creativity, get active, and meet new friends.
Summer 2022 registration is now OPEN!
throughout the year
Summer Camp 2022
We have so many fun things planned for our Summer Camp this year!
July 4th – August 27th, 2022
2022/2023 School Year
PA Day Camps
PA Day camps are always a blast…We can’t wait to have you join us throughout the school year!
Last PA Day of this year – June 10th 2022
Spring Date Nights
Date nights are a great chance for parents & caregivers to have a night… kid free! These super fun nights are coming back every Friday night this spring! Only $45.00 and includes 2 hours of Gymnastics time, 2 hours of a super fun movie with popcorn & pizza provided!
Gymnastics Energy is pleased to offer weekly summer day camps.
2022 Dates July 4th – August 27th, 2022
|FULL DAY: 9am-4pm||$275|
|HALF DAY: 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm||$175|
*Not all time slots are available for every week unless interest allows
All registrations are for the full week. We are unable to offer daily registrations.
Campers must be 5 by December 31, 2022 (up to age 12).
Provincial guidelines recommend no parent entry into the facility. We are unable to accept payments in the office.
To ensure camper health and safety, we offer small groups with the same campers each day in their groups. We will do our best to accommodate sibling and friend requests. Please advise when booking.
- Fixed small groups of campers for the entire week with designated coaches
- Each group has a separate zone that is only used by that group for the week
- Campers will be physically distancing at all times
- Gymnastics Energy disinfects high touch surfaces and share spaces twice a day
- Equipment is cleaned after each group uses it and the entire facility is cleaned and disinfected daily
- Campers have their own craft supplies and small equipment and will not be sharing these supplies
- Our experienced coaches will be encouraging your camper to progress and learn new skills through games and drills with lots of encouragement
- Coaches and managers have worked hard to develop programming that is fun and engaging. Restrictions will not distract them from having fun.