Our experienced camp counsellors are excited to bring their energy to our Summer Camps. Our camp provides a safe and fun environment for your children to explore their creativity, get active, and meet new friends.
throughout the year
March Break Camp 2022
Who needs vacation when you can play in the gym all day?!
March 14 – 18 2022
Registration open early February
Summer Camp 2022
We have so many fun things planned for our Summer Camp this year!
Dates coming soon!
2022/2023 School Year
PA Day Camps
PA Day camps are always a blast…We can’t wait to have you join us throughout the school year!
Stay tuned for Dates
Gymnastics Energy is pleased to offer weekly summer day camps.
2022 Dates TBD
|FULL DAY: 9am-4pm||$275|
|HALF DAY: 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm||$175|
*Not all time slots are available for every week unless interest allows
All registrations are for the full week. We are unable to offer daily registrations at this time. Campers must be 5 by December 31, 2021 (up to age 12).
Provincial guidelines recommend no parent entry into the facility. We are unable to accept payments in the office.
To ensure camper health and safety, we offer small groups with the same campers each day in their groups. We will do our best to accommodate sibling and friend requests. Please advise when booking.
- Fixed small groups of campers for the entire week with designated coaches
- Each group has a separate zone that is only used by that group for the week
- Campers will be physically distancing at all times
- Gymnastics Energy disinfects high touch surfaces and share spaces twice a day
- Equipment is cleaned after each group uses it and the entire facility is cleaned and disinfected daily
- Campers have their own craft supplies and small equipment and will not be sharing these supplies
- Our experienced coaches will be encouraging your camper to progress and learn new skills through games and drills with lots of encouragement
- Coaches and managers have worked hard to develop programming that is fun and engaging. Restrictions will not distract them from having fun.