We are located in the heart of the Niagara region at 333 Ontario St. St Catharines. Our strength are our people, our coaches, our administrative team, our recreational and competitive athletes and families. We are often looking for amazing qualified coaches to join our gym family. With a state of the art facility boasting a fantastic viewing area, 2 trampolines, a foam pit, uneven and parallel bars, balance beams, large climbing ropes, a spring floor with tumbling equipment and more we would love to hear from you if you are interested in a career mentoring, coaching and supporting our athletes to be their very best.
August 27, 2020
Are you looking to make an impact in an exciting and growing environment?
Gymnastics Energy cannot wait to meet you!
We are looking for a dedicated supervisor who can provide a positive and professional leadership role within our gym. This role will be our first form of communication to the public and recreational members. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate that works as a part of a unified coaching team providing leadership in the recreational program and gym.
You will be contributing to an amazing space for kids to be happy and healthy, you would be supporting the Rec Program Manager to maximize capacity, provide safety & support, have a keen interest in photography and social media, marketing promotion. A person who enjoys teamwork and collaboration and is flexible with time and ideas.
This role has the potential for growth. Hourly wage is negotiable based on qualifications, and experience. For more information on the role, the gym and program we invite you to send questions by email at any time.
Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization that has been operating for over 50 years in St. Catharines, Ontario. Our custom facility opened in 2017, offering over 22,000sq feet of space for our recreational and competitive gymnasts. Our goals as an organization is to promote and encourage participation in gymnastics from recreational levels through to athletes wanting to reach their highest potential and goals. At Energy we focus on the total well-being of the athlete ensuring they grow and develop physically and mentally in a positive environment.
- 2 years + experience in supervising, leadership or management
- Education/background in sport administration, business communications or recreation and wellness
- Organized, responsible and reliable
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook
- Marketing and promotions experience an asset
- a valid first aid certificate or willing to obtain
- a current vulnerable sector criminal record check (willing to obtain)
Interested coaches are asked to submit a resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Competitive MAG Coach looking for an amazing gym in Niagara?
Posted March 11/2020
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic Men’s Competitive Artistic Coach to motivate and lead our athletes in this busy, community-based gymnastics organization. Our goal as a vibrant organization is to continue our growth with ongoing development of our energetic athletes, staff, and full range programs in a fun and safe environment.
You will be responsible for a group of competitive male athletes to train and coach to their full abilities.
This is truly a terrific opportunity to be part of the growth and development of a progressive Club.
Salary will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications with potential for full time benefits. This position is in St. Catharines, Ontario and is a permanent part-time position and the hours will include a regular schedule of some days, evenings and/or weekends. Approximately 16-20 hours per week on floor coaching with additional administrative hours.
As key communicator to parents and co-coaches, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working in a gymnastics environment with progressive increase in responsibilities, or combination of education and experience
- experience in coaching men’s competitive athletes
- ability to work and lead in a dedicated team environment
- minimum Competition Introduction or Level 2 NCCP Certification in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Competition 2 (Intro Advanced) and/or Competition 3 (Development) an asset
- a valid first aid certificate
- a current vulnerable sector criminal record check
- customer service driven approach to business
- sound knowledge of office administration and management of personnel (experienced leading and motivating teams)
- Develop, adhere and manage program budget
- Develops and ensures the effective delivery of short and long-term goals
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
gymnastics coaching: 2 years (Preferred)